We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
f there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0.
Our 5 step business plan is simple
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Why we need you
We are growing and building quickly and need skilled, creative and excellent team members to help us achieve the ambitious goals we’ve set. You are uniquely skilled and experienced and we value the insight and expertise you can offer to drive us forward and achieve success.
We are looking for a front-end technical lead that can spearhead the delivery and ongoing support of software engineering projects from start-to-end of the SDLC. As a Frontend Tech Lead, you will have responsibilities to:
- Partner and work closely with the chief architect to align on architectural decisions and to ensure that all software development efforts contribute to the shared goal and vision of the product and engineering team
- Define methods, set standards, and raise the bar for system design, testing, code quality, and maintainability - not only for the team but for the entire engineering organization
- Break down product requirements into iterative deliverables, because you have a track record of successful execution to show for
- Mentor and lead junior and mid-level team members to grow their technical understanding
- Contribute to the design of new features
- Review the code of your peers
- Facilitate engineering discussions and participate in an inclusive, energetic and highly multi-functional team
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of software development experience, or 8 years of experience with an advanced degree
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction
- Experience and knowledge of the identity space is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of graph DBs is a plus
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺