We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
f there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Why we need you
We are growing and building quickly and need skilled, creative and excellent team members to help us achieve the ambitious goals we’ve set. You are uniquely skilled and experienced and we value the insight and expertise you can offer to drive us forward and achieve success.
We are looking for a Senior ML Engineer who will:
- Build, test and deploy AI/ML features into production environments.
- Work closely with the AI/ML leader and engineering team to develop AI/ML capabilities based on graph data structures.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of ML algorithms and best practices in distributed AI/ML implementation..
- Work closely with Data Scientists to implement ML models in production environments.
- Follow agile methodologies to iterate through AI/ML implementation from idea to production.
- Communicate with business, product and engineering clearly and consistently to instill AI/ML practices into our core product and platform.
- Help in interviewing, hiring and mentoring junior ML and data engineers.
- Work closely with scientists and understand the inner workings of complex machine learning algorithms.
What you will need to succeed
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Scala, C++, or Python including functional programming.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 3+ years of experience in big data and ML pipelines development, with at least one modern platform such as Apache Beam, Spark, Apache Flume, Kubeflow, AWS, GCP, or Apache Flink.
- Master's or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with building highly distributed, multi-tenant systems with clear state-full/state-less boundaries.
- Experience working with machine learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R, Numpy, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Jupyter Notebook or MATLAB.
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺