We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Why we need you
You are a curious person who pulls motivation from an open environment where creativity is celebrated. With a keen interest to enter a software company at an early growth stage, and designs on ‘going big’ within sales, marketing, or business development in your career. You are looking for a place where your ideas will be championed, encouraged and with miles of runway for personal and professional growth. You want the space to grow and develop, with the support and motivation from a group of experienced colleagues who are in it to win it. Your success and individualism matters, are celebrated, and provides you with a platform to grow.
Using best practices, tools and guidance provided from the field sales and management team, and your creative intuition and drive, you will:
- Partner with Field Sales and Marketing to build demand-generation and drive new opportunities for the business.
- Perform research and analysis on the market, companies, and businesses to build lead / new-business generation strategies.
- Help identify, quantify, and qualify Ideal Customer Profiles to target using web and other available research tools.
- Drive New Business Meetings for Field Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities.
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business.
- Work with management to set goals for yourself along a personal growth plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include advance communications, or in person / virtual participation at events.
- Ensure use and data integrity of Hubspot (CRM) and Sales & Marketing Engagement Tooling.
Desired qualities and things you need to succeed
- Self-starter, curious, with a customer-oriented mindset.
- 1-2 years previous SaaS or tech-sales experience is a plus, and will help you fly
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- Enjoy speaking with, engaging with, and working with people above all
- Exceptional communication and social media skills
- Interest in learning about one of the most important markets in tech
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM, in any sales-orientation
- English language mandatory, fluency in an additional language a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
Why you should choose us
- Experience: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusive: An equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: No one is you, and that is your power. We provide a competitive salary, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which depend on you !
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺