We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
f there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Why we need you
We are growing and building quickly and need skilled, creative and excellent team members to help us achieve the ambitious goals we’ve set. You are uniquely skilled and experienced and we value the insight and expertise you can offer to drive us forward and achieve success. We are looking for an ML lead, who can spearhead the development of these products and further build out our ML team. As the ML lead at IndyKite, you will have the responsibility to:
- Lead the full software development life cycle of major components, systems, and features utilizing ML/AI best-practice methods and algorithms
- Be a key developer and contributor on the team
- Maintain, iterate, and improve the machine learning framework and infrastructure, as well as optimizing models for production deployment
- Provide technical leadership and growth opportunities for the machine learning software engineering team
- Develop and maintain the build and release pipelines for all ML products
- Drive organizational alignment by partnering closely with other engineering teams
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering including 3 years in machine learning, or 3 years with a PhD degree in Computer Science or machine learning
- Experience in applied machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing (NLP), ontologies, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, speech recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying, and improving machine learning models, including TensorFlow, PyTorch, and R in real-world products
- Experience in meta-learning and model optimization such as pruning, quantization, and knowledge distillation
- Experience and knowledge of the identity space is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of graph DBs is a plus
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺