We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
Why we need you
We are growing and building quickly and need skilled, creative and excellent team members to help us achieve the ambitious goals we’ve set. You are uniquely skilled and experienced and we value the insight and expertise you can offer to drive us forward and achieve success. Our engineering team is seeking a Neo4j Database Engineer with hands-on experience designing, developing, and implementing graph database solutions. We leverage graph technology and a highly distributed microservice infrastructure, where you would help architect the graph database, optimize the solution space, and address big data and knowledge graph use cases, as we innovate the field.
As a member of the engineering team, you will play a key role in:
- Modeling, implementing, and supporting enterprise grade Neo4j solutions, which meet complex business requirements
- Ensuring that the graph schema is designed and developed to meet functional, non-functional, compliance, transactional, and analytical requirements
- Ensuring that graph solutions are well designed from the outset with regard to maintainability, ease of integration, testing, and deployment
- Developing and optimizing complex cyphers, graph algorithms, indices, and constraints
- Collaborating with engineers on data intensive applications, graph analysis, machine learning, statistical learning, information visualization, low-level data management, data integration, application performance modeling and analysis, etc.
- Bachelor's degree and/or three or more years of related work experience
- Excellent cypher skills
- Hands-on experience developing with Neo4j graph database platform or similar (Neptune, TigerGraph, StarDog, Cosmos Graph API, DataBricks etc.)
- Ability to optimize Neo4j database performance, scalability, and security
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices, using design and architectural patterns, common to the field
- Experience with digital identity platforms and the world of IAM is a plus
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺