We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Why we need you
You are a sales pro at heart, but love going deeper with your clients and relationships. You like getting out there, networking, and identifying the ‘big’ long-term opportunities to grow your business. You have a fantastic track record in sales, and are well versed in building relationships at the top within the C-suite of your customers. You are looking to join a company in early formation to be a part of shaping, designing, and driving the strategy and commercial platform for growth.
This role will be a key contributor to our strategic field model. The ability to build exceptionally strong working relationships with prospective partners and clients is key, with the primary designation to expand the sales pipeline and drive net-new opportunity and value. At IndyKite, there is a strong focus on collaborative development and engagement with the field sales, marketing and management teams. Following the demand ‘flywheel’ model (Attract, Engage, Delight) which includes a heavy focus on cross-team alignment: Customer Success, inside sales and sales development, field sales and marketing.
- Position and articulate IndyKite’s value proposition as the solution of choice for modern Authorization programs in large enterprise and national government.
- Partner with field sales, inside sales and marketing to develop market research and analysis on the market, and businesses to drive and convert business in new accounts via channel alignment.
- Partner with field sales, inside sales and marketing to help identify, quantify, and qualify Ideal Customer Profiles to target through partnerships, using the web and other available tools.
- “Land:” Negotiate, convert, close contracts with prospective partners.
- “Expand:” Partner closely with IndyKite partners to grow ‘landed’ business across the portfolio and within specific accounts.
- “Develop:” a “territory “plan” and report progress with management on a monthly basis.
- Forecast activities on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress following agreed leading indicators with management.
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business.
- Work with management to set goals for yourself along a personal growth plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include travel to meet with potential customers / prospects as well as in person / virtual participation at events.
- Ensure use and data integrity of Hubspot (CRM) and Sales & Marketing engagement tooling.
- Travel up to 50%.
Desired qualities and things you need to succeed:
- 5+ years SaaS or tech-sales experience in B2B software.
- 3+ years sales experience with senior executives / C-Suite.
- Self-starter, curious, with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Experience carrying, planning to, and succeeding quarterly sales targets to an annual quota.
- Confident engaging in conversations with executive level new prospects, and seeking out new opportunities on a day-to-day basis.
- Enjoy engaging with and working with people above all.
- Exceptional communication and social media skills.
- Experience in deep tech, identity and access management, or graph database tech a plus.
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM.
- English language skills mandatory, along with full fluency in at least one major European language (e.g. German, French, Dutch, Spanish).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Why you should choose us:
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: An equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: No one is you, and that is your power. We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺